- PHP with MySQL and SQLite3 database access
- Developed websites for a local band and a singer
- Developed a media-upload website for use by Youth Centres across Canada
- Developed a mini-site for 3D Virtual Crafting to use in demos for clients
- Developed a website for author Patricia K. McCarthy
- Designed and created the cover of Patricia K. McCarthy's novel, The Crimson Dream
My name is Sinclair.
I have been coding in some form or another for most of my life. It's one of my greatest passions. Even the basic aspects that others find boring, I enjoy. The best part, however, is when I get to put my problem-solving skills to the test trying to come up with the most efficient code possible.
In 2010, my brother and I released our first completed computer game together (See We Want YOU). I worked on the programming, music and a large portion of the graphics. He did the rest of the graphics and shared his invaluable insights on the overall design and the music.
On the artistic side, I started out doing pencil drawing at a young age but gradually moved on to digital art and CG modeling. I took a course in photography and photo-editing at Algonquin College (Ottawa, ON, Canada). Back then, we even got to develop our own film. That was an interesting experience. For the past few years, my artistic side has primarily been put into game and website graphics, as well as some fiction writing.